Thursday, May 17, 2007

I AM so lucky...

Fred starts his new job on Monday! I am so happy & excited for him! Whew... it has been a rough few months! But I learned a lot and I still believe everything happens for a reason. One things is for sure - I am more in love with Fred than I thought I ever could be with anyone. He has been my rock. Through all the stress, he was definitely the strong one, strong for the both of us. And like he has said, if we got through this, we will get through anything. I know there is a sweet life ahead of us and I look forward to every minute of it, the good & the bad.



And a little about the layout...I am really excited about it. I have been doing a lot of digital scrapping while (ahem) busy at work. I found this awesome website scrapgirls.com. (By the way- if anyone reading this knows how to make something a link on your blog, please email me. Thanks.) Anyway, digital scrapping. ROCKS!! What more can I say?
Initially I was against it. I felt since it was what I do all day for a living, why would I want to come home and do it? I felt it defeated the whole purpose of scrapbooking. But then I realized I was totally missing the point. For me, I didn't have to go home...NOW I CAN SCRAPBOOK AT WORK!!
This is definitely one of my favorite pages! I can't wait to go to work tomorrow and...scrapbook! Aaaahhh...a scrapper's life for me!!

No comments: