Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank those of you who made this possible...

First and foremost, the love of my life who many of you know as Fred - Thank you for listening to me rant on and on about what to name my blog for the past month. But more importantly thanks for always supporting & encouraging me. (I think he is more excited than me becuase his face is gonna be in a book!)



Michael (NYC) - THE NAME!! Everyone seems to love it. I can't thank you enough for your help with that.
Jeremiah - for all your web help and making my blog look good. You have a lot patience!!
Sal - for taking the picture that I sent in to the contest! Thanks for all your encouragement!

I also found out today that the book is due out in the fall. Looking forward to that!!

No comments: