Friday, March 30, 2007

Rock Paper Scissors

Last night I was reading the Q&A section of Scrapbooks, etc. magazine. Someone wrote in asking about blogs, which instantly caught my attention since I just started my own. Well the woman who answered the question (who's name escapes me right now) had a picture of her blog in the article. Her blog was titled "I Rock Paper Scissors". Well this instantly reminded me of 2 of my favorite people - Stacey & Bill. These were my two co-workers for most of the 7 years I worked for Cars Magazine. They were more than co-workers, they are good friends. Whenever there was a big job to do, they would "rock paper scissors" it. I always loved this way of settling things. It just always seemed to work. I miss you guys very much! We've been to hell and back together. Even though we are all turning 30 this year I hope you are still rock paper scissoring it!!

No comments: