Monday, April 9, 2007

Happy 30th Easter!

Whew, what a whirlwind of a weekend. First off - I have not been able to post becuase I could not get pictures off my camera. And for some reason I can't seem to post without pictures. I know, it's the weird in me.

Okay, so....Fred is no longer a chef. This means we got to spend the ENTIRE weekend together!! It was the BEST!! Friday night we had our FIRST DATE!!! Yup it's been a year and we finally had a Friday Night out together. We went out to eat and went to see Blades of Glory (hilarious!) Saturday afternoon we trekked out to Long Island. (Always good to go home!) we had an awesome weekend with my fam!! My friend Michael spent Easter with us and my cousin Michael was there also. So I got to have 2 of my 3 Mike's together which is a very rare occasion. (One of these days I will post about the Tri-Fector of Michael's)

Needless to say the day & the weekend ROCKED!! I have a few pictures to share. I'm sure by now you all know who Fred is and of course the other pictures are Cousin Mike & NYC Mike.

Oh...and those "30" signs hanging in the background...no idea what that was about?!?!


No comments: