Sunday, August 19, 2007

Puggy Love

Yesterday Fred & I were out running errands and I of course NEEDED to stop by Sparta Stationary since we were in the area. So I walk in and see my buddy Genia and she points behind the counter. This is when it happened. I almost died!! There laying in a blanket was a little baby pug. I immediately put my arms out and Genia passed him to me. He was the cutest thing ever!!! Denise, the store owner just got this little cutie. His name is Jake and he is only 9 weeks old!! I could not put him down. He was the sweetest little thing. I have been wanting a pug for awhile now but since we already have 4 felines running around the house, I doubt it's in the near future. So I will just have to go visit Jake. What more could I ask for?? Awesome store & a pug to play with, and great people too!!!

No comments: