Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ironic? Randomness.







QuizGalaxy.com
Your Serial Killer Name would be...
The Scrambler


'What would your Serial Killer name be?'

at QuizGalaxy.com


Nothing has inspired me to blog until I came across this. I found it off Laura's Myspace. I am sorry I am not linking it, I am just too damn tired right now. Bed last night - 3am. Far cry from my usual 10pm. But it was all good, well kinda. I was in NYC but did not get to see Michael. That's always a bummer considering how little I get to see him.
Anyway, I find it ironically funny that the "random" obituary & my "serial killer" name both have to do with food. This seems to be a forefront theme in my life lately. I am trying hard to process it, deal with and find a place for it. I know I will eventually.


In other news...

- the bridesmaids dresses are picked out
- we are now registered at Macy's and Bed, Bath & Beyond
- our house is finally on the market
- i got to have sushi on Long Island with Uncs last week
- last weekeend Fred & I had the best veg Saturday ever!
- I went to Asia de Cuba last night for dinner and was not at all impressed
- although my co-workers made me laugh my ass off!
- I have been bonding with Merv a lot lately. He actually posed for me. He must be getting used to me having the camera in his face!


Really...how could you not love this face?

That's all I have for now. Perhaps when I catch up on sleep I may be a little more eloquent...perhaps!

No comments: