Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Some Scrappy Reading...

I have been reading a lot at night lately. I don't really have enough time to come home at night and scrapbook. I get home around 6:30 - 7:00. We usually finish dinner by 8:30 or so. Since Fred started this new job, we have been going to bed around 10-10:30 (which is working out much better for me - no dosing off on my way to work). So anyway, since I get bored very easily in front of the television, I have been doing some reading.
This Book was awesome. I read it in 3 days. Not only was it a good murder mystery, but it spoke my language - scrapbooking! The book centers around a character named Carmela Bertrand. (which is cool becuase that's my mom's name!) Carmela is a scrapbook store owner in New Orleans. She somehow gets mixed up in a murder during Mardi Gras. Good book. Highly recommend.




Another great book!. This Book is written essay style. The author is hysterical. She talks about the trials, tribulations and outright insanity of being a scrapbooker. I pick this one up in between doing things and read a few pages and always seem to laugh out loud.

No comments: