Monday, June 11, 2007

A Very Scrappy Sunday

I was so psyched when Theresa invited me to crop at Riverside Scrapbook on Sunday. A nice little crop, 10am - 6pm. It was perfect. I got to hangout with Ellen, who is awesome and met some really cool new ladies!! I actually got 2 complete layouts done and started on a third. Ann (the owner of Riverside) calls it a "no frills" crop. It was only $8, she has cans of soda & bottled water you can buy there for 50¢ (can't beat that with a stick!) She even brought us some goodies in the afternoon. It was a great time, I am definitely looking forward to the next one!!


1 comment:

Julie&Barb said...

I loved this book- if you go to my meetup board http://scrapbook.meetup.com/1180/boards/
We have an interview with Laura. I love all her keepsake crimes.

Julie
www.lastingmemoriesscrapbook.com