Tuesday, July 3, 2007

It's been a long long time

I know it has been forever since I blogged. Don't know why, I guess not much excitement over here. Hmm...let me think back. What has happened since I last blogged. Well on June 16 we had my future sister in law's bridal shower. It went off without a hitch. Thanks to Jill's friend Dawn, Jill was even surprised. It was a really nice day and I was excited to see all my cousins...in NJ!!!

The bride cuts the cake...



Mom and her girls...



The bridal party...



On Father's Day we went to Long Island for a BBQ at my parents house. Fred's parents met us there which was so cool!!! I was greatful they made the trip. I know they sat in tons of traffice but it meant everything to me to have them there. They fit right in of course, everyone in my family loved them. I am so happy to have found someone from a similar family structure.

The weekend after that we were back on Long Island. We went Friday after work. Friday night we went to Bill's bar and Fred finally got to meet Bill & Brian. I couldn't believe how excited & surprised Bill was to see me. It was so awesome!!
And of course we got to hangout with my beloved Cookie. This is a pic of me & her from my going away party back in November. I <3 her very much!!



The rest of the weekend we spent with my parents and then on sunday had Rosie's graduation party. This is Rosie & my mom when we went took her and my other little cousin Jen to see Mary Poppins.



This past weekend was a bit of a lazy one. I was supposed to go to Atlantic City for my cousin Michelle's bachelorette party but every possible way I had arranged to get there fell through. Which was also totally lame becuase I missed Cristina's shower too. I had actually been looking forward to both those things and went to neither.

Mish is the one in the middle in the black shirt...(Jason on the left, Nikki & Rosie on the right)



This is a pic Cris sent me from her shower...she is so cute & pregnant!! I miss her!!



So our weekend was pretty much spent bumming around. When I got home on Friday this was waiting for me...


Gotta love that! Saturday we went Straberry picking which was so cool! Who knew they grew on little plants in the ground? Umm..yeah I knew that! We spent some QT with all our kids. Fred get's very excited when he gets attention from the cats, hence this kool-aid grin becuase 2 out of the four where chillin with him at the same time...



Fred pulled out the treats and they all came running...



Except Bailey...he sat by the door watching.



All in all things have been pretty quiet. I did finish up a layout on Saturday night. I haven't snapped it yet but promise to post that later in the week. Hope everyone has a Happy 4th!!

No comments: