Thursday, July 5, 2007

July 4th in Limerick, PA!

Once again Fred (or Freddie as he is known around those parts) and I headed to his friend's Mike & Nancy for their annual July 4th celebration. We arrived about 11pm Tuesday night to find that Mike had already started celebrating. (By "celebrating" I mean consuming large quantities of alcohol - but it's cool, he's over 21!) Mike's son Nick was nice enough to give up his bed for us. Although, I don't think he had much of a choice.
We were up pretty early the next morning. We got to the deli around 10am. Mike is a partner in Sonny's Deli. Every year for the fourth they throw a huge bash in the parking lot. Fred and I went last year and had just as much fun this year, although this year I knew everyone!
Unfortunately though it rained and we missed the fireworks. But we still had a great time and it was so nice to spend yet another holiday with my baby!!

No comments: