Thursday, December 20, 2007

The weather outside is frightful...

...but the alcohol inks are still flowing and my craftiness is still going!! Today is my cousin Mike's birthday. Happy Birthday to you baby!!! Last night I made this card for him and got to have lunch with him today.



It's always great to be around family, especially around Christmas and especially when you're as homesick as I have been. This is me & Mike from my brother's wedding.





Insert segway to eggnog here


Sprinkle some cinnamon on me and call me eggnog because according to www.the-n.com, that's what I am!! Go see what tastey holiday treat you are!!



Also on the topic of holidays, check out these scenes from some holiday cards...just kidding!! These are a few places I passed on my way to work this morning. I felt like I was driving through a Thomas Kinkaid Christmas card. One of the rare beauties of living in the middle of nowhere!! I love the way these came out. I did not alter them at all. This is exactly how they came off my camera! They kinda look like painting.





And of course Christmas would not be complete if I did not jump on the bandwagon and "Elf Myself"! Since you could only do 4, I elfed our 4 cats. Enjoy!!

No comments: